Biography

Things I am grateful for during this quarantine:

  • That myself, my family and friends are all healthy
  • That my family still has an income during these times 
  • that I have am able to spend more time with my family 
  • That this outbreak happened during beautiful weather to be outside in 
  • that we are still able to go outside for walks 
  • that I am fortunate enough to have sufficient technology so that I do not have to worry about school work 
  • we were still able to go on a road trip during spring break


Things I am sad about during this quarantine:
  • that my first year at OU was cut short
  • that I am not able to live in my apartment 
  • that I cannot see my friends everyday
  • that I cannot see my boyfriend everyday
  • that I am not able to see my professors or classmates everyday 
  • no spring game or parties
  • no going out with friends for drinks

Coronavirus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins