Week 8 Comments and Feedback

       I believe the comments I receive from other students is overall very helpful. Personally, one of my favorite things about this class is to read other students' opinions on what I have written and getting to hear what suggestions they have. The comments I am finding to be most useful are those that give me a different perspective of my stories. Not everyone reads my story like I do so it is nice4 to receive comments that represent different point of views. Although reading comments happens to be one of my favorite things, giving comments is my least enjoyable. I have found that taking notes on other students' stories helps me write comments. I do feel like I have been able to get to know the other students through their writing. I am starting to recognize names because there have been stories that stand out and I am able to connect those to their author.

      My favorite "Feedback Cat" is the last one that states, "Feedback helps you know...how  far you can go". I chose this one, not only because it is a cute cat, but because it also has a good message. Feedback from an outside perspective is helpful in expanding horizons and taking risks with writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins