Week 8 Progress

     Looking back over my progress and comparing it to the "Progress Chart", I am very happy with my stance in the course right now. I am on the right track to achieve an A and I am satisfied with that amongst other things that I am getting out of this class. I feel that I have been able to be on this track because I have set myself on a good weekly schedule. Usually in my other classes I find it very hard to create a "study schedule", but this class has taught me to organize better. My schedule also makes it so that my "favorite" class assignments are at the end of the week, a little breather from my weekly assignments. I do enjoy working on my portfolio project and getting the chance to read other students' progress as well.
       Since I have been able to create a sufficient weekly schedule that corresponds well with my workload in other classes, I do not see myself making many changes this upcoming half of the semester. One thing I would like to avoid is doing most of my weekend work on Sunday, and I would like to find time Friday afternoon to sit down and get most of it done. My Sundays tend to be hectic, and I hope to trim some of my work down if I can. As of right now, there are no changes to my blog and portfolio I would like to make. I am excited to my portfolio flourish throughout the last half of the semester, and I look forward to seeing other students' work develop and close up as well.


The Beach
The thought of summer and warm weather is giving me motivation through these last couple of weeks
Click here for link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins