Week 2 Reading Overview

I have chosen the read from the Public Domain Edition, mainly because it is free and it is online. The audio was also a factor that drew me in, because in order to not let me focus draw elsewhere, I like to listen to the audio to keep me on track.

One of the comics that I am interested in is the story of Rama: Retold from the Ramayana . This character sparked my interest because his journey as a skilled archer seems intriguing and his journey to win his love is one that I would be like to read.

Another comic that drew me in was Ganga: The Divine Beauty. This drew me because of the theatricality of the story. It includes many parts, characters, and plots that all seem interesting to read how they tie together and progress.

The video that I liked the most was, "Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology". Just from the title, I was drawn in because I am an avid fan of Harry Potter. Any story that is similar to that series, is a story that would interest me.

Another video that I was personally drawn to was, "The Source- Who Created the Universe?" I like the topic of this video because I am always interested in other people's opinions and values on the origin of our world and how it was created. Everyone seems to have different set of beliefs so learning about different cultures and how they perceive it has always fascinated me.
I chose this image because I felt that it is a general representation of Indian folklore because there are various topics that fall under Indian stories and history, Click here for link 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins