Week 8 Reading and Writing

      After looking through my blog, I am quite impressed with my progress. I am glad that over the first half the semester I was able to stay on top of all of my assignments and have good time management. I am happy with my blog and my project website, I think it represents myself well. I have been able to show some personality through my writing and I believe that has also made me grow as a writer. I consider my overall storytelling ability to be my biggest accomplishment in the this class. In the past I have never been a very creative person in terms of making up a fictional story, and I am glad this class is "forcing" me to do that. It has really taught me that I am able to do that.

This picture is probably my favorite image from my past posts. I chose this because it represents one of my favorite and most enjoyable stories I have written, and it connects the class to my love for Harry Potter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins