Microfiction

#SixWordStory

I deserve,
I earn,
I get.

I based this six word story on the Jataka Tale, "Granny's Blackie". The elephant was cheated out of money when he did the work he was promised money for. Luckily, he was a smart elephant who knew what he deserved, and he stood up for himself made sure he got what he had earned.


Two Sentence Story

"Look team, if we work together we will succeed. The day we fall apart, is the day we are destroyed as one."


I based this two sentence story on the Jataka tale, "The Quarrel of the Quails". In order to prolong their capturing and eventual death, the quails had to work together to defeat the man. They were successful the first time, but once they started to divide up in a quarrel, they were defeated as a unit. The quarrels got captured because they could not work together anymore.


Writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins