Microfiction

Story #1 (Six Word Story):

Sky Darkened, Earth Shook, Destruction Foretold

I decided to write my story in three couplet words to try to explain as much as I could. This six word story is depicting the battle that is about to happen between Rama and Ravana, the eeriness of the sky and feelings are sensed by the readers. I made it vague because six word stories set up a precedence and the rest is up to interpretation by the reader.

Based off of: Rama Attacks

Story #2 (Two Sentence Story):

Khumbakarna, went forth to battle, defeating flying trees and boulders that came hurdling toward him. Rama, courageous, shot a flaming arrow and beheaded the enemy. 

I based this story off of the actual ending incident in the battle. Because the stories itself are very short, it is quite manageable to write two sentence story getting the plot across. I did not stray away from the plot events, I merely rewrote them in a shorter fraction.

Based of off: Khumbakarna

Khumbakarna's Death
Click here for link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins