Assignments

The assignment that I am most intrigued by are the blog comments because it gives me a chance to explore other student’s creations. Not only will I be able to learn about different stories through their perspectives, it will also help me develop and mature my blog. The extra credit assignment I see myself doing regularly is the “Famous Last Words” because I do find myself almost everyday going back and reflecting on my days already, and this will be as assignment that will fit perfectly into my schedule. I have never had an online class where all the material was given to me at once, but it is organized in a nice schedule that seems easy to keep track of and not fall behind.
"Organization": The key to this class
Click here for link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Jinal Wani

Storytelling: The Twins